John Jackson was the first General Manager of The Royal Portfolio at Royal Malewane in the Greater Kruger National Park, and his bush granola is legendary among our guests and staff. We recommend you serve it with fresh seasonal fruit and full-cream plain yoghurt.
- Natural Wicker Tray: Beautifully handwoven and multi-functional serving tray.
- Breakfast Bowls Set: Make breakfast an indulgent occasion with these colourful and decorative breakfast bowls.
- Weck Gourmet Glass Jar (300ml): An environmentally friendly alternative to plastic containers. Endlessly reusable and 100% recyclable. The airtight rubber seal keeps food fresher for longer. Fridge safe.
- John Jackson’s Granola (300g): This wholesome and tasty breakfast booster comes from Royal Malewane. Ingredients list: Corn flakes, Bran flakes, Oats, Walnuts, Pecan nuts, Macadamia nuts, Dried Cranberries, Dried Apricots, Goji berries, Sesame seeds, Sunflower seeds, Pumpkin seeds, Coconut oil, Honey, Brown sugar, Cinnamon, Ginger.
- Monkey Placemats Set (28cm diameter.): A set of our sought after best-selling placemats handmade with a colourful decoupage design.
- Napkins: Brighten the breakfast table with these unique ShweShwe pink and orange patterned napkins.
- Safari Days Scent Sachet (20g): Where spicy patchouli combines with a woody earthiness and a hint of wild sage. Celebrate the natural beauty of the African bushveld with this fragranced sachet.
Regrettably, perishable items will be omitted from hamper for international buyers.